My newest listing for Etsy!

December is drawing near and it is getting quite chilly outside in my neck of the wood (Ohio). Luckily I have been inside busy as a Christmas elf in Santa's workshop. My shop has really picked up for the Holidays, Which I am so excited about. This is something that I truly love more than anything I have done in my life.
The whole thing is absolutely amazing. I could go on for hours with this amazing feeling but I would bore you all to death.
 I wanted to introduce my listing, It is for personalized signs. I know I have personalized signs in my shop but these are pictures of the work I have done for some of my customers. I wanted to showcase some of the other signs I can create because I can really do about anything you need.
Personlized signs--Handmade---create your own for any occasion--holiday giftsMy goal is to start to showcase my skills so everyone can see that I am not limited to just a couple different look. When I say the sky is the limit, that thought can get quit overwhelming so I thought by showing some you can see the versatility.
 I am so excited because I have million ideas and I really need like 5 of me so I can do everything but, for now I guess just one of me will have to do:) I think I will start to introduce some of my new work after the holidays. I will say that I am really interested in making wedding signs.

So enough talk..here is my new listing: Personalized handmade sign
These are great to for holiday gifts for just about anyone, choosing  there favorite saying, quotes,bible verses..etc
 I just love making signs and I love to help my customers come up with holiday gifts that are excited about giving, that is the best feeling knowing that you have gotten something that someone will truly love.
So I hope you will stop by and take a look around my shop and if you have questions please feel free to contact me!

 Want some more awesome gift ideas.......Check these out
Holly Jolly Eco-Fun                 
Why shopping handmade effects you
Do you need holiday gifts
DIY holiday trash into treasure

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram