Reclaimed lighting for your home, give your home a cottage look

We have been working hard here at Rubbishlove and we are proud to introduce a new section to our shop, Lighting:) We have been working on this for months and it is great to see so many people already interested.
 We started with Mason Jar Lighting, since we already have the reclaimed wood it was like well lets make lights with this. So my very talented husband and dad actully came up with the first few samples and they look awesome..Here are some photos below..







All this lighting is under $200 and is custom made for you...come check it out here at :http://www.etsy.com/shop/RubbishLove

Love ya'll
Shana

Unknown

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9.9.13

    Interested in you mason jar lighting,but could not find it on etsy. Please let me know where to find it to buy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks so much for your interest! You can contact me personally on my email rubbishlove22@gmail.com and I can answer any questions you might have. You can also check out our light on our personal website www.rubbishloveshoppe.com I look forward to talking with you!
      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Anonymous12.9.13

      Thanks. I emailed you my questions.

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I also emailed you back, I look forward to hearing from you, please let me know if you have any questions!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was unique. I love the idea of mason jar lights.

    Thanks a lot for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram