Custom barn wood signs

I have made a lot of barn wood signs in the last couple months. If I would have known how popular they were going to be I would have bought so much more barn wood. We have since then had to replenish our barn wood supply several times. Our newest creation came from a collaboration from the customers vision and mine.
This sign is my favorite to date....but I say that every time:)

This was the mock-up..



and here I am planning the boots...


Just the boots..




And the finished....


I had a lot of fun making this one:) If you are interested in getting a sign made please feel free contact me rubbishlove22@gmai.com
You can also check out my portfolio at www.freshcustomsigns.com



Thanks!
Shana:)

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram