The Ultimate Wedding Guide 2014 DIY, PLACES TO BUY & MORE



THE BIG DAY! It is the day no one will ever forget...well at least you won't. Wedding have evolved so much in the last 10 years and have turned into a statement of your personality. They are like a big beautiful ultimate themed party directly from your own brain. I wanted to help find those ultimate beautiful wedding must have items along with some DIY to help you save on your big day. So I put together a curated pinboard on pinterest, showing the best and most beautiful wedding day must have's in my opinion.
Also watch the pin board grow, I will be adding items as I find more. If you have an item you would like to put on it please contact me! rubbishlove22@gmail.com


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram