Free Gift Idea that your friends and family will love!!


I am sharing my secret recipe for the best homemade gift that you can give. This is an all natural scrub that is so simple and easy and you probably have the ingredients to make it right now!

Ingrediants:
Olive oil
sugar (white or brown)
lemon juice
 
Now please don't laugh at how simple this is because this scrub is the BEST! You have to try it! This is what this amazing homemade scrub can do..

Do you have issues with acne or break outs minor or major?? I do after I had my kiddos I sometimes get breakouts. I have searched everywhere for something that works and this is the only thing that keeps it under control. Why? you ask? Because this stuff has olive oil in it and most people think that pimples are caused by oil?? Yes and no, when we use chemicals on our face like acne treatments it dry's out our skin and thus causes wrinkles early...no wrinkles please. This method destroys your skin, and ages it faster. Our skin need oil and all around balance. Olive oil has been used for 1000 of years by the beautiful people to keep there skin firm, supple and radiant. Olive oil actually protects your skin from dirt and nasty stuff from getting in your pours. The benefits of olive are amazing and this is why I use it everyday on my skin and why I put it in this sugar scrub.

The sugar of course is the exfoliate the dead skin and if you happen to get some in your mouth it makes it taste good:)

Lemon juice is awesome also, it clarifies your skin and even skin tone, this bit of lemon juice is enough to keep your skin feeling fresh and clean with out over drying it.

This Christmas season if you are stuck on a gift, give them a big batch of this stuff. People love it even men. I have had men begging for this scrub. We who live in the north suffer from dry skin all winter and this scrub keeps you glowing all day!!












Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram