NEW ITEM! CUSTOM FLAMELESS CANDLE CHANDELIER NOW AVAILABLE AT RUBBISHLOVE SHOPPE!!



I have been waiting for months to unveil this new chandelier. I love this chandelier because of two reasons it is made from reclaimed barn wood that has been polyurethane and left natural. I love the metal accents of it and I love that you can choose to hardwire the candles so you can with the flip of a switch turn it on or if you so choose you to use the battery operated flameless candles so it can be eco- friendly! This chandelier is beautiful and classy and would fit into any decor and can be customized for your home. Make it bigger or smaller add more candles and even change the candle colors because we make them in house. Everything you see about this chandelier has been handmade.
I hope you love it!!









Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram