Rustic signs, pottery barn inspired signs, mason jar planters, Cut out letters, wooden letters

Hello everyone I hope you are enjoying your month of September so far. I wanted to share with you some of the new items I have been working on.
What have I been doing? Well I was given a project from a good customer of mine, she wanted the pottery barn inspired signs like this....

Well I just did a rustic pallet sign featured in this post..http://rubbishlove22.blogspot.com/2013/08/new-rubbishlove-itemsreclaimed-wood-tv.html


My customer wanted a mix of these signs and this what I came up with :



I can these the define a sibling rustic signs which will be listed in my store soon here: 


Also for this lovely customer we created a cut out wooden "T" for her son.




Last but not least one of new favorites and something you will find all over my own home is the Mason jar planter. These are new spin on an old design and I absolutely love them!! let me know what you think!

These are made from 160 year old base board from home here in Dayton, Ohio. 




All these items can be found in my store: www.rubbishloveshoppe.com

or if you have a custom project you would like me try contact me personally rubbishlove22@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, always remember to count your blessings and watch them multiply...


Love ~Shana

Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Jen Beckey13.9.13

    LOOKS AMAZING! Can't wait to see it all in person. Thanks, Shana for your wonderfully crafted work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram