DIY Doug's Famous Pumpkin spice coffee creamer



Tis' the season for all things pumpkin! I love fall it is my absolute all time favorite season. It is the best part of being in Ohio when the temperature begins to drop and you get that crisp brisk air. The leaves change bright orange, yellows and red's and the smell makes me think of pumpkin pie, bon-fires and hot cup of coffee.......that leads me to our next DIY.
Yesterday morning I woke and it was the first morning that temperature had dropped and you could feel that fall was here! I put on a sweater and broke out my comfy boots and leggings. As the day went on we went to get some coffee and go to the bookstore. As I began to order my usual drink, I looked up to see the big poster of pumpkin spice drinks and I began to smile so big, the barista said do you want to switch your order to pumpkin spice and I was ECSTATIC!! ( As you can see it it truly the little things that make my day:)
I drank my iced pumpkin spice latte and enjoyed the book store. When we got home we wanted more PUMPKIN, so Doug decided to make his famous pumpkin spice coffee creamer. It is so easy to make and you can make as much as you need, considering stores don't seem to keep up with the demand of this product. Plus it is WAY tastier as it is made with heavy cream:)


Enough talk lets make some pumpkin spice coffee creamer!

Thinks you'll need:
-2 cups Heavy whipping cream
-2 cups whole milk
-1 15oz Pumpkin Pie puree
-1 14oz sweetened condensed milk
-3 teaspoons  pumpkin pie spice
-1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
-1 teaspoon nutmeg
-2 teaspoons vanilla

In a medium size sauce pan combine ingredients ( except vanilla) and heat over medium heat until it starts to steam while whisking the mixture together, DO NOT BOIL. Once it begins to steam take off of heat, add vanilla and strain in a fine mesh strainer(or cheesecloth) to remove pumpkin from mixture.
This will store up to 10 days in the refrigerator.  I will be also making iced coffee out of this!!





NOW ENJOY, with your crazy morning hair!

Love ya'll~ Shana




Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram