Featured shop: So. ME by MolleeV


I ran across So Me by Molleewhen she contacted me about a blog template, I installed it for her and while I was installing it I saw all of her items and I  was instantly in love! 
 I loved it had a classy retro look with an elegant twist that is faith infused. All her items represent her and her faith in God. As she says" I love God and Fashion" so she put the two together and has made something that is SO New and So wonderful! I love the looks that each of her pieces brings and I already have many items on my to buy list.
Molly has such a great sense of style and I can defiantly see why she has celebrities sporting her style. People such as Nicole Richie,Emily Maynard from the ABC's The Bachelorette and her wrislets where seen in the show Pretty Little liars.
Another key ingredient to what makes her stand out to me is her custom items, I am huge fan of customizing I think it gives every item something special and unique that no one else can have. 

What to learn more about Molly Click here

Or do you want to just start shopping now! GO HERE


Click here to learn more about Supporting Small businesses!
Copy/paste the code into your blog post! 

Adrienne Rose Blog



Thanks everyone! Keep on Supporting your local and handmade artists!!

XOXOXO~Shana

Unknown

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Thanks for joining in! I love the shop you featured! :) I hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that`s really cool, such subtle things with big statements.
    thanks for linking up! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Adrienne and Chelsea, I love handmade and I love helping to support other shops, I have saying " No one wins until we all do:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram