www.rubbishloveshoppe.com NEW SHOP!!

Growing pains.. 

We have had a lot of changes going on here in the last couple months. Our sales have doubled and we had to make some decisions where we would go next. I have wanted to leave Etsy for a little while. I like Etsy and they gave me the best start, I would recommend anyone starting out and wanting to get something going fairly quickly I would suggest Etsy. .But I have had my issues, and I am really not thrilled with how just anyone can leave feedback and there is not a dang thing you can do about it, it stays there like a bad zit until you can convince the buyer to remove it  or file a law suite....hmmmm that just seems like way to much work considering I am more worried about keeping my very awesome, very considerate customers happy. I would much rather leave the negative and follow the positivity. So we decided, we have grown so quickly in this 7 months that we are transitioning into our on online web store. Doing this lets us get much closer with our customers and reward them more in so many ways. I like this because I love giving things to my customers, I love helping them and in my business I try to keep my overhead as low as possible to keep my prices low to in turn give people the best deals I can. My goal is to not become a millionaire from this, I just want to meet some great folks and keep them as friends and customers for a lifetime, that is what I love.
Some may know that I have worked in coffee shops quite a lot, I have a passion to meet and get to know people it is very important to me to know that you are happy and I have made you feel special.
I have always worked this way, I love to be able to actully get know my customers, it makes me able t to design and make products that are going to suit you perfectly. I also believe this how is how it  should be, I dont know when business got so informal but I hate it. Businesses started small and half the time you knew the owner your whole life, you grew up with them and always only bought what you needed from them, and they would return the favor.
 So I hope that you will stop by and check out our new little spot on the web. Let us know what you think we are always happy to hear from people and are open to any suggestions.

So with that I am going to tell you about a few promotions we are having:::
 -20% off New Customers
-15% off if you sign up for our newsletter
-Mason Jar Madness is going on and Custom tumblers are $8.00

Thanks everyone for all your support!!
Talk with you soon,
Shana

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram