Personalized Pallet wood sign come in super big now at Rubbishlove:)

Well I keep making signs and I think they are gradually getting bigger. I love making the bigger signs they are a lot of fun to paint and gives my husband and I a chance to work together.
My newest listing for Etsy is a 3 foot x 4 foot sign and it is big,I had trouble finding a wall to hang it on to take pictures. This sign was a custom sign done for a lovely client of mine, we collaborated and created the design together.  But this sign can be made to fit any ones home decor or style I can make it as rustic and shabby chic as you need or go with something more modern. I can match and make any colors you need and I have a never ending resource of fonts and designs to choose from. I love being able to meet people and help them create there perfect sign and having the ability to practically do anything.
 If you are looking for something to fill a blank wall let me make you your perfect sign:)
Here are some photos of the new sign,






You can check out this sign and others at my shop here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RubbishLove
Well that is all for now I hope everyone is having a good week and I will talk with you all soon:)
Love,
Shana

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram