Something new: Little bow Ear Cuff


I wanted to take a minute and let everyone know about my newest little addition...It is a Little Dainty Bow Ear Cuff..
 Scroll down to learn more......


If you are wondering what this has to do with up cycling...Well I can understand the confusion because I have made a vow to only use up cycled products. Well I had a lot wire given to me and I kept wondering what I could do with it,. I ran across these cute little cuffs and I fell in love. I have made a lot of jewelry in my past and thought well why not put this skill to use, so I am adding these to my store as well as I am working on doing some other designs such as a heart and maybe swirls. I am selling them for 
$11.00 With Free Shipping!
Check them out here at my store:

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram