It's been so long here are some updates!



Hello everyone, I know it's been a while I got so incredibly busy for Christmas, but I am not complaining I am truly happy and blessed and it was the reason my children had such a wonderful Christmas. I want to thank everyone who supported and shopped handmade this season, it is truly a wonderful gift.  I hope and pray you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish everyone the very best New years too.

  I wanted to update you all on what is going around here at Rubbishlove.
 First of all I introduced some new signs, these are my bigger signs 26 X 14 , they are great size and I love making them they are shown here,
Pallet wood signs, personalized signs--Create your own--holiday gifts, family name signs, wood signs,Rustic personalized sign--pallet wood sign, wooden signs
You can view them here at my store: Rubbishlove shop
I also have been working on my wedding signs, it has been difficult trying to squeeze in time to make news sign along with orders but here they are..
Mr. and Mrs. Signs 2pc rustic wedding signs set


Wedding Signs,personalized signs ,pallet wood 4ft stake,reclaimed wood---make your own happily ever after...
I will be adding more I am open to orders as well, most of the season I have been making custom orders and I love it when, I am allowed to take your ideas and turn it into something you truly love. So please if you need something made please message me I would love to make you, your perfect sign!
I also have a few new items that aren't signs but are really cool that I think you will like check them out!
Oil Lamp, light bulb oil lamps, Beaker oil lamps, handmade oil lamp
This is Beaker Oil Lamp and I love it!
End table, Rustic reclaimed table, Custom,
This is a handmade end table that my dad actually built and did an awesome job, he is open to custom orders as well.
We are working away here at Rubbishlove and there is more to come, I will be back to posting some more tutorials and stuff, I want to do my Paper making tutorial soon, I am excited about sharing that.
I also want to let you know that I am running a sale from now until January 1,2013 20% off most items in my store, this just discludes the few things my dad and my husband has built, if you have any questions please feel free to write me rubbishlove22@gmail.com I would love to hear from you.
That is it for now I am back to work and I will talk with you all soon!!
Thanks
Shana

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram