I remember when I discovered that I could make my own chalk board paint it was an amazing thing! I started thinking about what all I could cover with this stuff, I think my whole house( just kidding) but this stuff just looks so amazing and it really gives new life to anything you put it on. That is why I am doing some Chalkboard paint +Upcycling= True Love 4 ever.  So I wanted to show everyone some really cool items you can up-cycled and add some chalkboard paint. I have also included at the bottom of the post the chalkboard paint recipe so you can make your own at home:)

Alright shall we begin our Eco-fun Upcycling.....


 
 


Homeade Chalk board paint Recipe:

You can use any color paint, I still prefer the blackboard there is just something about it.


I hope I have inspired you all to go chalkpaint your whole house as I will be doing with mine!

Love you all, Stay positive and always remember that life is good:)

Don't Forget to check out my Etsy store I am having some really cool Holiday sales!



Unknown

1 comment:

  1. I could have a lot of fun with this. Certainly useful for craft market displays. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram