Join the RubbishLove Team and earn some extra Green!

I want to offer anyone interested in joining the Rubbishlove team this opportunity, to be able to make a little extra cash. I am needing folks to advertise my Etsy store,either through facebook, twitter or if you have a blog.
 If you sell any of my items for me I will give you 15% of the sales. I can also offer my design services and products!
This could be a great opportunity to get into rubbishlove while its small If I grow you grow and I will eventually need more help.
 If you think this sounds like something you wanna do...give it try...shouldnt take more than a few minutes a day to advertise.
 If you are interested in this please send me an email to rubbishlove22@gmail.com
Ok back to work all, I will see you soon!

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram