Handmade Holiday Gifts--Leave the work to me!!

 Are you ready to sit back and enjoy the holidays? I know that it can be a hassle to think about the list of people you need to get gifts for, why not leave the work to me and you can relax and get all thanks!
  I am offering a gift set via my store on etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/RubbishLove
  That includes:
-2 handmade customized signs
-gift wrapped separately(or together)
-personalized gift tags with message

All this shipped to your door for 25$!
That is right you can get to handmade holiday gifts ready to put under your tree sent to your door step!
Need more signs...No problem I can accomadate any sign order and will give reduced rate the more you
order....I am just trying to make the holidays a little less stressful




Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram