UPDATE! Diy Upcycle your Magazines!

Sorry everyone I havent been posting as often as I usually do, I have been pretty sick I am having some complications but hopefully soon will all be worked out, but I wanted to post something to keep everyone busy!

Ok, Stop throwing away you magazines and newspapers, instead  you can up cycle them into something cool and useful!
If there is one item that can accumulate a multitude of, it would magazines! I know right know that you could probably stop by your doctors a school, Church's and many other places and they would give you a pile of magazines if you needed them.
 But here we go this is a tutorial that I found that shows you how to make your own up cycled basket from any recycled paper! You can even sell them if you get good enough at it! i hope you enjoy!

Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous29.10.12

    There's no video tutorial! It's an Alexia Ad ):

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I fixed it though and I hope you enjoy!!!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram