Going Green to Get Green (Upcyclers guide to making money) PART 1


What am I talking about?
I wanted to share with everyone free ways to earn some extra money or may even try to build a business doing this. But I wanna talk about going green to get some green. what do I mean exactly, well I will explain ways to:
-obtain free items
- places that you can sell you items to
-resources
This way you can start making some extra cash. I will explain the benefits for you and your family and how easy it all can be.

Get Free Items
What do I mean by Items? I  mean anything you can get your hands on that people are getting rid of:
-Plastic&Paper bags
-Tp rolls
-Milk jugs/cartons
-Water bottles
-Cereal boxes 
-Any boxes from food items
-Canning jars( my personal favorite)
-Scrap wood
-Scrap material
-T-shirts/ clothes
-Old newspapers/ scrap paper
-Old books
You would be surprised if you ask your friends and family if they would save items for you or if they had items they wanted taken off there hands, what you will get. Most people have an unnecessary amount of clutter in there homes, garages, basements and attics and would be glad for you to get it out of there home, you never know what you will end up with. Sometimes I would go through my house and it was like a upcycle gold mine!
Another great place to get free items and one of my favorite is craigslist,, there free section is awesome. I have found a lot of amazing things through craigslist people get tired of something and they just want it gone, you can get great vintage items, funiture, wood, books.,etc...

I got my Items ,what can I make?
Well lets just say the skies the limit on that so to make it more simple, I would start with one item.
Okay, say you start with plastic bags that you have collected,well for inspiration you can google:
-What can I make with Plastic Bags
-Upcycle plastic Bags
-Reclaim plastic bags
That was easy , the first page will bring up several amazing blogs with tutorials on what kind of different things you can make. For instance, plastic bags can be fused together by placing waxing paper over the bags and then ironing them together, you can make really cool totes. You can always add your own flare to these tutorials, make it your own then repost it and share!
 Im going to share some pictures of amazing things you can make out of upcycled items...










All these items made from plastic bags


 
All these are toilet paper rolls





All these are canning Jars





All these are t-shirts


These are just a few examples of Items you can make with your upcycled stash!
There are so many resources on the internet for you to find, and let your imagination
go wild you never know what you could make it could be the next big thing.

I am going to be posting part 2 tommarrow so come back to read the rest of this post , I have a lot more to write about and I haven't even gotten to the best part, selling your items!! So good night


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram