Diy Holidays Trash into Treasure! Are You Ready!!

So the Holidays Have been on my brain here lately and I am usually a huge procrastinator when it comes to doing anything involved with them. But there has to be different because of my Etsy store. I have to make some holiday items for it and since I am going ahead and doing that I figured I would for the house to and share some of them. As usual these Diy will be up-cycled, reclaimed and and recycled items, and because of the challenge that I am taking I may use specific items because these are the specific items I have accumulated, if you have a request for another item let me know, and I will come up with something for you!!
Alright here it is My holiday Diy Trash into Treasures .......
Ribbon and Bows and Wrapping


A Classy Tutorial for Burlap Ribbons found on For the Love.
Have extra magazines laying around? Make some magazine bows with this tutorial.

Ruffled Newspaper Ribbon by The Shabby Creek Shop on Etsy

When deciding our shop's gift wrapping, I decided to use this upcycled flat bow for shipping purposes. You can see how I made them here.
Holiday Accessories!
Upcycle Broken Christmas Lights into Sparkly Holiday Accessories

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear from you!

Instagram